Canon PowerShot A560 review
Takes good pictures after figuring out all the symbols and menues. Was disapointed that I couldnt make LCD screen brighter for daylight shots. Much to difficult for me to see screen on normaI bright day.I was going to take it back for that reason. My grandson said he woulld like a camera. Now he has one. Only $175 and worth it if you dont mind the dim screen (outdoors only). I'll let the 10 yr old figure out the manual for himself. He likes puzzles.
The battery door could be a lot better. Batteries can slide out when you open door. A release is better.
Wish it came with a compact carry case. Its hard to find one that fits just right.
Takes good 640x480 movies that consume memory fast
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%