HP Photosmart R507 review
This is a cheap camera for everyday use--i.e. for family/friends photos, etc. Do not expect any miracles, as the 4mpixels and, mostly, the high automation of the camera do not allow much room for creativity.
Cheap; small; easy to use
No shutter priority mode; poor quality of photos; auto white balance very poor; autofocus very slow; some hardware settings (namely the "low battery" screen) can slow down the taking of a picture even further.
Sometimes the battery is completely empty, even after a full charging session.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%