Pentax Optio M20 review
This is a great camera for the price! TONS of features..uses AA batteries and cheap SD memory (even SDHC)..and even has a histogram!!
I've heard of people complaining about the battery life but I use name-brand nimh batteries and I find the battery life is excellent!
I also love the grip on this camera! Perfect for one-handed shots.
Oh and most importantly it also takes decents pictures.
Slow start up/shutdown?
Any pictures taken with high ISO (800-1600)are pretty grainy. You need the flash for indoor/low-light shots.
Another thing that could make this budget camera better is a metal body but then again it's a budget camera!
|Average community score||
|See all 6 reviews »|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%