Fujifilm FinePix A800 review
A "budget F31". Scores on photo quality. Basically it's an 8-megapixel equivalent of the Fujifilm F30/F31. It only goes to ISO 800 but the amount of fuzziness and artifacting is on par with the popular 6-megapixel models. Use as low an ISO as possible for best results.
It's a slow camera however. Startup, zoom, focus are leisurely, and zooming in for image review is excruciating.
Video is only QVGA, yesteryear's standard.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%