Pentax Optio T20 review
Having owned a few compact pentax cameras in the past I didn't expect to be disappointed on this occassion. However this must be the worst compact I have ever taken a picture with.
The battery cover keeps sliding open when holding the camera. It freezes up on many occassions after taking a picture (the only way I found to fix this is to pop open the battery cover and remove the SD card - however there is a risk of losing all your photos on the card doing this)
The picure quality was terrible especially for portrait shots where focusing took ages and the pan focus didn't work very well.
This has been a real disappointment as I had a choice between this and a A20 and only went for this camera because of a touch screen. If you have the same choice go for the A30 now as they were great series of cameras (I had an A10 previously).
- Focus was very bad even after making adjustments to the settings.
- Chews through batteries... about 200 shots on a 700mha
- battery and SD card cover keep popping open
- Freezes up between pictures regularly.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)