Canon PowerShot A630 review
Excellent image quality up to ISO 200 with sharp and natural results!
Lots of features, great 35-140mm F2.8-F4.1 fast lens.
8 MP in an 1/1.8" sensor are more than enough.
I also have a Fuji F30, wich provides better image quality starting at ISO 200 due to less image noise (but the A630 is better IMO at outdoors/daylight shots).
The A630 is an exciting camera and a great value, it´s much better than i expected...
Live histogram, IS and Raw would be a plus.
Noisy at ISO 400 and almost unusable at ISO 800.
Poor LCD quality.
But for the price you pay...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!