Sony Cyber-shot DSC-G1 review
The G1 has an impressive screen size. That's pretty much it. The pics are great Sony
quality as usual, but the internal memory has what they call an "Album Data Error"
about 40% of the time, which is very annoying and causes you to have to "check the
files" through one of the menu's on the camera. It always fixes the data and I haven't
yet lost any pics, but it's very, very annoying as it can take up to 10 minutes to check
through all the files if you have lots of pics on the camera.
The Album Data error is a huge problem. Also, dust gets under the massive screen.
We've gone through 3 G1's now and they all exhibit that problem. Gross.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4