Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX50 review
Its very hard to take unblurry un-noisy images with this camera indoors. Flash tends to blow everything out so there's no happy medium.
The fact the zoom goes so wide is very useful, as is the large screen. Sound quality on the videos is bad, but video picture quality is good.
The 7megapixels is almost an irrelivance. I've used a sony point and shoot (older, more expensive, less megapixels) and had better results with it.
Ignore the megapixels and go with the best lens.
No direct control over aperture or shutter speed. It all feels a bit hit and miss via the over-simplified scn modes.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%