Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z10 review
The biggest complaint I have about this camera is it's slow shutter speed. But it certainly does take great stills and far away (zoomed in) pics. I'm sad to say, my camera is toast so I'm in the market. I'm going to miss this camera.
Fuse is blown 2x, and since getting it "fixed" it had issues trying to focus on things indoors with varing light. The first fuse blown was cause to an improper "welded" USB port, it fell into the camera and blew the fuse. This second time is unknown as to why it blew.
Expensive repairs as the ONLY Minolta/Sony dealership is in Toronto, and I'm on the west coast.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!