Samsung NV15 review
What great build quality & performance. Coming from a DSLR background and having used digicams for over a decade, I'm quite pleased with the NV15. I shoot mostly w/ a Nikon D70 with a plethora of pro lenses.
While the NV15 doesn't offer the same level of quality as my DSLR, it does offer a great point and shoot solution and contrary to what many reviews on the NV15 and its siblings have said, the Samsung interface is quite intuitive, easy to learn and use. I have yet to look up stuff in their manual.
About the only problem I've had to contend with is the noise at higher ISO levels (400+).
Feature enhancements I'd like to see include...
- The Auto ISO that allows you to define the Max ISO it move to.
- Auto flash close/retraction. I've read about the dangers in leaving the flash open so it's always a concern. I wish they would have made it auto retracting but I don't know of too many camera's that do that.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO