Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2 review

Started Nov 24, 2007 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
rick Veteran Member • Posts: 3,539
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2 review

ws great. The biggest negative is once you buy now and compare to newer cameras you see its slightly darker then newer cameras photos and more noise. My ratings is based on the ability to try the camera in person. Without that I would not trust any persons opinion totally because some cameras stopped focussing. A camera can have great things going for it but without you getting a good example its meaningless. I would never buy a used one from ebay I worked hard to find this so called 4.60 rated camera and after two of them I found my favorite all around camera of all time that is not dslr. Outside this is truly unbelievable in the tele end. Its not the best at any ONE thing although close to best as a telephoto point and shoot camera , but combined its probably one of the better cameras of all time ( point and shoot). . I tested this to h7 and truly there was more noise on the h7. So I tend to like this a bit more. I don't think there is an easier camera to use ever made. Its probably as good as a point and shoot at 6mp that was ever made. Sorry to repeat but do try to test one first before you buy if possible or have a return option.

Problems:

slow shutter inside. Not as bright as newer camera which was to me very obvious and the cameras only fault.. : technology moves on and no matter how good, newer cameras come along and older ones can't match them in some ways no matter how good they were. Its still a great camera today though.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2
6 megapixels • 2 screen • 36 – 432 mm (12×)
Announced: Feb 25, 2006
rick's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow