Pentax Optio 50 review
My 1st digital camera bought in Oct. 2005. I bought it without thinking because PENTAX name was a garantee of a good product, I thought. Big mistake. The first set of batteries were good for 60 pictures, second set with new NIMH 2600mAh made only 10 pictures.
In warranty service twice in 3 months. The same batteries are now good for about 80 pictures.
Very good pictures under the best conditions, not too many shadows. Quality deteriorates quickly if too much sun or deep shadows.
EV adjustments, Sport mode don't work
Pictures with flash not good at all outside.
Overall advice- don't buy it for any price, but I guess nobody would buy a camera introduced in 2005.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4