HP Photosmart 812 review
I'm really unhappy with this, because of the problems below and:
- Power and "Take Picture" buttons too close together. Easy to hit the wrong one.
- The picture mode wheel spins too easily, changing from stills to timer mode, or to video. This happens even in the case.
- Won't accept media larger than 32 MB, which means about a dozen pictures.
- The delay between pressing the button and the camera responding is ridiculous, around 2 seconds.
I just bought a new Panasonic camera and I have much better hopes for it.
- First unit died within a week.
- Second would stop working occasionally. I would press the picture button and the camera turned itself off.
|I am an Elephant by Bibix|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 5, E
|Mossy forest panorama by Jill Hancock|
from Your point of view
|Ship Moon and Stars by LJJohnston|
from For creative newbies only..