Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX1 review
I got this for $250 off ebay...
And it was the best 250$ I've spent. It's AF in sunlight is almost as fast as my 400D
(and I'm using the Sigma EX 24-70 f2.8 on it). The shot to shot times are
unnoticable, and the auto ISO feature in program mode is really great since this cam
doesn't let too much light in even in the brightest places. I've been getting Very Good
to Excellent results. ISO 400 is pretty much not useable, but everything else is great.
I'm using it as a cam to take with me everywhere (my XTi with a huge 24-70 on it isn't
very portable) and so far it fits my needs perfectly.
Some menu options are only changeable in a few modes, but they still span all the
modes once changed. Strange.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%