Canon PowerShot A560 review
It's a very light, nicely designed, and very simple camera. Got it for my 11-year-old for Christmas but have enjoyed shooting stills and very decent video since it was opened up.
Best of all, my daughter has got it completely sussed and loves using it. Of course it works perfectly with iPhoto, so that's half the battle for her. The screen is good... no problems with daylight washing it out. Too bad it doesn't pop out and swivel like my old G3, but that's progress, I guess. Battery life is merely okay, but Amazon has a special on the camera with a free Canon battery charger (including 4 rechargeable NiMH batteries) for about $135. I added a 2Gb Kingston card and totaled out the package for just $150 including shipping.
None so far, except she now has 3 Megapixels more than my own point and shoot... still, the old G3 manages to take better shots and is much more controllable.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%