Olympus SP-560 UZ review
I received this camera 11/15/07, and really love it! It was purchased as a replacement/upgrade for my almost worn out "UZI", Olympus C2100UZI.
The Olympus menus are very familiar, and there are many new options and features to explore.
I have, with great success, used both the Olympus TCON17 and BMacro, with the attached Galileo Adapter and Delrin Collar. With these attached the widest focal length is about 21mm (digital).
For further comments and my user testing, please visit my SP560 galleries on Pbase, user name donnar.
Occasional focus lock problems at wider zoom, even with no peripherals attached. This may be due to the low light conditions at this time of year, and the lack of contrast...I will follow up when the light gets better in the spring.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%