Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ2 review
Had some great shots from the camera in all kinds of lighting conditions. I haven't encountered any real low light issues. One thing some users may have forgotten is the 'safety mechanism' that Panasonic has included that limits the lowest shutter speed to 1/8sec. This is to allow users to hand hold the camera with minimal shake. This LIMIT, can be turned off.
Using a combination of higher ISO's its quite capable of decent low light shots.
I think some people may have forgotten to read the manual before they wrote rubbishing the camera.
Even the video mode...if I want a video camera...I'd buy a proper video camera. This is a great stills camera, with an adequate movie mode there for convenience in casual use.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%