Canon PowerShot A460 review
Upgraded from the A410 because I knew the generaol operation. Excellent as a point & shoot camera and the video now has sound. 3.2MP has become 5MP, the LCD display is bigger and the optical zoom is longer. Terrific value, unbeatable at under half the cost of the A410.
Buy some NIMH batteries for recharging, four in fact, so that you have spares. General shooting you get hundreds of shots on a charge.
Will definitely carry this in my pocket when I can't be bothered lugging my DSLR around.
See now that the A470 is over 7MP, so be quick to get the run out price on this version!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)