HP Photosmart M525 review
Decent first time digital camera for what we paid for it. Camera has nice integration with software for your PC, makes editing photos rather quick and easy.
Low light picture taking is nearly non-existent, which severly limits the camera for indoor closeup photos without adding a bunch of light. Pictures sometimes look in focus on the screen, yet when you download them to you PC, they are in fact out of focus.
The little door that covers the USB connection port is quite flimsy, need to be real careful that you don't break it off. Otherwise the camera is realtively solid.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%