Ricoh GR Digital II review
it's about two mounths that i have this camera. It's a very particular camera, great for B/W, the noise it's nice at 400 iso seem like kodak tri-x film.
I can take photo, were whit the SLR it's impossible, i mean that you can use this camera very next to people that simply don't see it.
noise visible at 200 iso, no problem for b/w, but for the color you need to use a noise reduction software.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|