Olympus Stylus 850 SW review
I am currently using this camera until my Fuji F10 (hopefully) gets repaired.
It's an ok camera for someone who likes to shoot most of their photos on auto.
I must say the camera is very fast, and the flash recharges quickly enough to satisfy the need.
I found a lot of noise, even in 100 ISO, and the flash is a bit too bright, making some of the photos very hot.
The camera does feature a white balance option, but it also disables the flash in these settings.
Not being used to having the lens to the side of the camera, my first few shots had my fingers in the way, very much like a 110 camera.
Good thing it's digital and I don't have to pay for those finger shots anymore.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%