Pentax K200D review
lso can tell where dust is if you ned to clean the sensor.
Waterproof. Limited use but not if Pentax bring out reasonably priced waterprrf lens. Also worth saving up fr the 16-50 2.8F lens?
JPEG they seem to have sorted out the in camera JPEG from the K10D.
RAW There is a special button so you can easily swithch between JPEG and RAW.
Extra Battery pack availalble.
AA Batteries. Use these rechargeable beauties. Great when travelling....
In short the camera of choice in my opinion
I like slightly meaty cameras ... so this is wonderful for me. if you want lighness however this is not for you
I would not choose this for sports phography.
|Average community score||
|See all 55 reviews »|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%