Pentax K200D review
I have owned mine for one month, my third dslr,previous were the Canon EOS300D and Nikon D40. I sold the the Canon for the Nikon becuase it was lighter and sold the Nikon because of problems with dust on the sensor.
The K200D appealed to me because it has Shake Reduction built in to the body rather than the lens, and is weatherproofed.
For all the extras, the real quality of a camera is how it handles itself in the field and here is where the Pentax shines producing beautifully exposed images straight out of the camera.
The MK 11 kit lens is a cracker and great care should be taken to resist dumping it for something more expensive with the same range, just because it is a kit lens. I believe tests will show that it is the best available on any dslr
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%