Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P30 review
It was my first digital camera !
Now I have a sony H1; a sony F717 and a Nikon D40.
very pratical, small, light and with good image quality and features. Some post sony models don't have it's features!
It had a fall down in a concrete floor and nothing happens to it! works till now and I use it regularly...
good pictures till 8x10 in the 1.3 mpx and fine quality!
very poor time battery with alkaline ones ...
high price at that time with no property (sony) battery
very deficient eye finder with less than 70% area...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!