Nikon Coolpix L16 review
It's a great camera to carry around in your bag.
Yes, the flash recycle time is slow (about 3-4 sec) and so is the focus time (about 1 sec). Results in low light are not so good and the flash is a bit under-powered - BUT for the price you pay, I think that it's the best low-cost P&S camera in the market.
Overall I'm very pleased with it.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO