Fujifilm FinePix IS-1 review
Lots of very good feature and very easy to use.
1. Poor image quality, even at maximum JPEG resolution, high fuzzyness or lack of contrast/sharpness.
2. Hotspots are a real problem and very annoying as there is no way to get rid of them.
3. Any hotmirror filter produces green/blue vignetting from 28 to 100 mm.
4. Manual focus gear not very good in responding.
5. Camera hangs if the on/off switch is operated very fast.
|Chicago Alley by tko|
from Down the alleyway
|Callan-5680 by vbuhay|
from What Child's Dream May Come
|Widget by Wilfried HKG|
|Oxbow Bend by stickpointed|
from Landscape - Colour #2
|Isolated by PEB|
from I'm single!