Canon PowerShot A560 review
Nice Camera for beginers.
1. I use only NiMH accus AA. Information about low batteries is shown after about 50 pictures. But I made _next_ 550 pictures! On BRAND NEW GP, Sanyo or Energizer. You will never know when your accus are empty or not, what outside home can be very unpleasant.
2. Not working at all even on expensive accus which are in good condition. They MUST be in excellent condition - just brand new. Electronic construction is made only for batteries, which have higher voltage than accus.
This is in many cameras A560. So this is wrong engineering construction. Not correctable by service. Don't expect miracles for that prise - just cheep camera for beginners.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO