Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H10 review
It's a pretty good camera in optimal light conditions. Images come out pretty sharp. It has a pretty good close-up mode, flash beeing useless there because the lens casts its shadow over (probably) the subject. Flash is good, especially the customizable Flash Levels and the option of iluminating background too. I'm starting to use flash because of these two features.
*Noise: It gets really bad as soon as you cut some light. One of the biggest problems it has.
*Apperture Settings: Only two. Really, really annoying.
*Wide Angle: What? Sorry, not in the H10.
*Focus: In low light, it's really bad. With night photographs, it's simply horrible.
* Battery Life: Since you can't turn off the screen, battery doesn't last long. In addition, due to the type of battery, you can't easily buy more batteries to have as a backup.
*White balace: Simply awful with incandescent light. No manual.
*Color fringing: Not the best camera with this issue.
*Filming: Zoom is deactivated. The rest of the movie mode is quite good.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!