Pentax K200D review
I've brought my K200D with SMC 18-250mm lens to many picturesque spots, e.g. Angkor Wat and Thailand. The result was amazing.
- Handling is ergonomically correct.
- Build quality is very solid, especially no dust found inside the camera after those dusty trips.
- Image quality is great.
- Menu is easy to use
- AF is good although it may be confusing when taking fotos in the very dark, but this is not the problem, I can use Manual Focus.
- View finder is very clear and big. So, no problem without live view, which I rarely use.
- Overall is perfect
I have no regret buying this K200 instead of EOS 450D or D60 or E520 which I've tried for a while before I bought my own.
A bit heavy if you carry it for the whole day under hot tropical sun, only when mounted with 18-250mm lens, but fine with a much lighter 18-55mm kit lens.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%