Pentax K200D review
I like the heavy and sealed construction. In built shake
reduction, the top LCD and the possibility to mount
old K-lenses in this class convinced me after all.
Jpeg IQ could be better, ISO 800 and 1600 show a
structurelike noise when shooting standard. I turned
down the sharpness 2 steps. Shooting in Raw (DNG)
provides really excellent pictures.
I miss the feature to combine self-timer and
bracketing, ISO-Button would have been great, but
Sv-mode and FN-Button makes up for it.
Using a third-party wire-shutter longer than 3 minutes
crashes the camera and looses the picture.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%