Ricoh GR Digital review
An inspiring camera. I really would like to get hold of one again, tho' the used market still demands a fair whack for it.
Beware: the IQ can sometimes appear rather rubbish. Similar to the cult Olympus E-1 the GR-D will produce outstanding work if you use it right...if you use it for what it is not intended (snap-shots, colour low-lights, action) then you have the wrong camera.
Recommended for those, who decide against the Sigma DP1.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO