Olympus Stylus 850 SW review
Handling is good and start-up time is quick so it should be great for snapping action shots, but... like so many other "robust" cameras... there is no control lock. You _will_ bump the macro button or similar and spoil the shot if you are wearing gloves and moving fast. Disappointing.
Image quality is so-so, even when it is being used in an ordinary handheld manner (scenery, people).
Some very good prices now that it is discontinued, so it could be a good buy if the waterproof aspects are the primary concern.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%