Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS85 review
Was looking for a follow up for my Nikon 775 with larger screen. Also it had to take AA batteries, for if you're standing somewhere with empty batteries, they are easy to get (i once had this with another camera)
Bought this camera for around 129,00 euro.
Very easy to use, great pictures.
No problems at all!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|