Canon PowerShot SX10 IS review
This replaced my Canon 3is that developed a lens problem. It supplements my 40D very well.
Problems? None so far except that Canon must have worked out a deal with Sony when they switched from .WMV or .AVI movie format to .MOV. Those are some large files. Thank goodness for my video converter.
I added a Delkin shade to the LCD (had to cut away a little piece of the mounting bracket) and that helps the already low glare LCD out in the sunshine.
I also made a homemade stabilizer from PVC pipe and 2.5 pounds of lead at the bottom. Great for movies of flying airplanes.
Bottom line? Worth every penny I paid for it!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4