Olympus Stylus 1030 SW review
DO NOT BUY THIS CAMERA. For a "tough" camera, it's failed too often.
Add to that the proprietary storage chip and proprietary USB cable and it's a real pain.
I used this camera for 3 months before the display quit working. It came back from
repair and now the USB port connections are bad and it will be returned again.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO