Casio Exilim EX-V8 review
This is a gem of a camera, so incredibly capable, pocketable, shoots excellent stills and amazing video. The video is not only high in quality, but there is a zoom that is actually usable.. not slow and going in/out of focus like Panny TZ3 and 5 cams. This actually zooms in a snap, focus locked, even in less than good light. This is great for documenting, you take a photo, and using the bestshot mode, annotate it. I've even used the camera as a voice recorder, and a flash light in a pinch!
It exposes properly in full auto, has nice color, and lots of adjustments.
With manually selectable metering and focus, it's easy to set-up panoramas.
No problems whatsoever, it just plain works!
Ofcourse it would be nice to have the high iso capability of a fuji F31.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%