Canon PowerShot SD940 IS / Digital IXUS 120 IS review
This is a really good little camera! The color is outstanding, the sharpness is good (could be a bit better), and the menus are (fairly) straightforward. Lots of bells and whistles in such a small package, which translates to lots of flexibility.
I took pictures in Amsterdam and sent them to friends - they thought I'd dragged my full-blown DSLR getup with me. Not bad for an ultra-compact.
The on-off button is hard to press.
Image quality is better at 8Mp than at 12Mp.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Oct 6, 2009|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)