Olympus PEN E-P1 review
I like the idea of being micro, silent, with DSLR image quality and built in stabilization.
I would buy this camera, if only olympus would adress the serious problems in the nearest future.
Very slow unreliable focus!
Small resolution screen. The great screen is a must for cameras without viewfinder.
Art filters are useless for those who shoot in raw. They could be apropriate for some point and shoot camera, for beginners.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO