Sony Alpha DSLR-A330 review
Overall an excellent camera. The best results are always trying several shots in different situations and environments (sunsets, landscapes, indoors, outdoors, etc.).
I really love this camera.
Not problems as such, but recommendations and improvements. For instance, usage of the standard HDMI plugs and cables, and LCD protectors (plastic sheets).
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO