Pentax X70 review
Extremely bad quality with low natural light. Dirty video resolution enhancement.
I've had it changed as I thought it was deffective, but the new camera came with the same problems.
Forget about inhouse and night shots.
I've got a much better picture quality with a 3 years old low-end ultra-compact Panasonic, and a better video quality with a 5 y.o. $25 webcam.
Radio effect with natural light (red and green dots)
Too much contrast in black shades
Dirty video pixel interpolation with stroboscopic effect
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%