Sigma DP1x review
Considering that this is a compact/pocket camera the Imagequality is just outstanding.
Coming from CONTAX/LEICA analog cameras I applaud that SIGMA has just included necessary and helpful automatic funtions, not more, on the other side given me total control.
A negative item is the bad display! On a bright day I can not see what is shown at the screen.
A further item to be improved is the Photo Pro SW. The program stops after the Imagehandling. For further activities have I to use another Program to finish the rest of the job with JPG or TIF versions.
With my Panasonic LX3 I received Silkypix, a program which handles everything.
The new Silkypix 4.0 supports also SIGMA DP cameras and it would be a good aproach if SIGMA would send this version with the camera instead Photo Pro!!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%