Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR review
I find this camera to be the best value at the moment of march of 2010. Canon S90 two times more expensive and doesn't have that truly amazing dynamic range wich set this camera completely apart from others.
Purple fringing seems not a problem for lens, that was a proble for F30.
Well done Fuji - idea about exr ir great, keep developing it.
I would recomend to make a little bit bigger sensor in real terms and faster lens, less zoom range.
It is not possible to use flash in exr dynamic range mode. Limited controls - no control over flash power.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%