Canon PowerShot A3000 IS review
The camera seems a bit cheap compared to cameras with the same price. But it takes good pictures, both indoor and outdoor. When ISO is low(100) they are quite sharp, with ISO of 400 or bigger they start to be blury.
It's quite fastin booting and shotting, i'm using a 4Gb class 6 SDHC and it writes to the card in no time at all.
In auto mode sometimes it takes a while focusing and chosing the rigth settings, and sometimes is out of focus, I usually shot in Program mode.
Overall is a nice camera that takes good pictures for the price it costs.
No way at all to control the aperture size
Auto mode a bit slow and not always accurate
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4