Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS85 review
Been using this cam for a few months. Bought it on
impulse and I never regret it. Under good lighting, images
are not far off those that have been produced by my
other Lumix, LX1. The 8MP sensor is even good enough
for some serious work provided one stick to lower ISOs.
i can even operate the cam single hand while going
cycling. Highly recommended.
The continuous focusing drains the batt quite fast but
that is easily covered by always carrying a set of spare.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|