Olympus SP-590 UZ review
Using day light easy to Focus also cant get very quickly..
Shadow adjustment is also nice Feature. Zoom is also very
killer monster.. macro mood is also can get very quality
pictures.. using day lathing situation camera is very friendly..
Very Low lighting situation Auto Focus mode is very slow..
Flash Synchronize error with another brands slave units.
video camera mode cant using zoom with sound.. auto
mode don't have fluorescent flash feature..
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|