Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 review
I have a lot of top Minolta lenses and this camera takes the best out of them.
Exceptional ergonomy, top image quality are the plus points of this camera. Of course it needs firmware update to v.4
It is a fast camera, even it doesn't sport the same ultra-fast Multicam AF module in my opinion it is far better precise.
The AF illuminator (red) is light years behind competition and it allows AF to perform great in low light.
Also noise at high iso level is a non-problem as soon as you will understand the camera. It's a racing horse, drive it at its top is complicated as any top class racing horses.
Nothing at all, really
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power