Casio Exilim EX-H10 review
I love :
- 1,000 shot battery life, amazing
- 10X optical zoom
- Vivid colours
- 24mm wide lens for panoramic photos but with enough distortion at the edges. Its funny to see buildings bending.
- Auto Best Shot (BS button) really works.
I also like the landscape button but not the Make-up Shot button.
I would prefer a Self-Timer button instead and not going through menu.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|