Pentax K-7 review
The bottom line is Image Quality , and this camera
deliver average image quality. High noise is present
even in ISO 200.
* Build Quality - is very good, But build quality is hiding
a very average image quality.
* It seems that Pentax engineer did not finish the
work, so they had to wrap it with build quality and
tones of settings that are not needed.
I also have the Pentax DS2 and K200D, and I have
compared image quality from these camera with the K-
7. and it is just not up to the level of these camera.
If you are thinking to buy it better to go with the K-x,
or just wait for the next model.
* Auto - Focus is not accurate , I have tried to apply the
correction but it works for some images and for many
more it does not.
* Light metering - is not good.
Overall - avoid this camera.
|Average community score||
|See all 65 reviews »|
|Demolition by Dutch Newchurch|
from Your City - Demolition
|Beautiful Kyoto's girl in Kimono by Fuji san|
from Miss Japan
|All pink by Minas_Eye|
|Jaguar Hood Ornament by edandgini|
from J is for ...