Pentax K-7 review
The bottom line is Image Quality , and this camera
deliver average image quality. High noise is present
even in ISO 200.
* Build Quality - is very good, But build quality is hiding
a very average image quality.
* It seems that Pentax engineer did not finish the
work, so they had to wrap it with build quality and
tones of settings that are not needed.
I also have the Pentax DS2 and K200D, and I have
compared image quality from these camera with the K-
7. and it is just not up to the level of these camera.
If you are thinking to buy it better to go with the K-x,
or just wait for the next model.
* Auto - Focus is not accurate , I have tried to apply the
correction but it works for some images and for many
more it does not.
* Light metering - is not good.
Overall - avoid this camera.
|Average community score||
|See all 65 reviews »|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!