- This was the best super-zoom camera for me until the arrival of HS20EXR.
- Everything is perfect except for a slow-response but that is tolerable.
- With proper handling and knowledge, you can't go wrong with HS10.
- I can do difficult BIF, sports, low-light, macro. Name it, HS10 can do it.
- For whiners, know your camera first before complaining.
- It maybe slow in shot-to-shot delay and write times but that is tolerable.
|Average community score||
|See all 27 reviews »|
bad for good for
|Kids / pets||
|Action / sports||
|Landscapes / scenery||
|Low light (without flash)||
|Flash photography (social)||
|Studio / still life||
= community average
|Blue and yellow in water by fireplace33|
from Ink and water
|Kylmä joki kopio by Kaappo|
from Shutter speed 1/25 or slower
|WR_2.8_13 copy copy by photoprof|