This camera is currently ranked 11th in *THE WORLD*
I agree with those who came before me (below)
This camera is the best I've ever owned....and I've owned more than most of you, I would guess...
On top of their comments:
1. REMEMBER: this camera throws IS at any lens that it mounts - even the $50 E-Bay A mounts that are sharper than Sh*t...made by Minolta back in the 80's and 90's in Osaka JAPAN.
2. Don't be a bigot. Canon and Nikon are *really great*(?) but....you're not a Canon and Nikon lens freak or you would NOT be reading this!
3. This is a system that you can FULLY buy into for less than $2,000! Just buy used on E-Bay!
4. Most important - the sensor and this camera is currently ranked 11th in *THE WORLD* here: http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/Camera-Sensor/Sensor-rankings
5. Numbers 10 and 12 world ranked are $2,000 and $3,0000.... ; 0
6. For $699 plus $50 for a PRIME f1.7 Minolta 50mm lens on E-Bay you are shooting HOT. Hotter than your neighbor's $4,000 Nikon Kit made in.....China.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|May 14, 2011|
|Global Reach by cjf2|
|Maligne Lake by Pete of Oz|
from - Mountain Lake - (Full Colours only + A Border)