This camera is currently ranked 11th in *THE WORLD*
I agree with those who came before me (below)
This camera is the best I've ever owned....and I've owned more than most of you, I would guess...
On top of their comments:
1. REMEMBER: this camera throws IS at any lens that it mounts - even the $50 E-Bay A mounts that are sharper than Sh*t...made by Minolta back in the 80's and 90's in Osaka JAPAN.
2. Don't be a bigot. Canon and Nikon are *really great*(?) but....you're not a Canon and Nikon lens freak or you would NOT be reading this!
3. This is a system that you can FULLY buy into for less than $2,000! Just buy used on E-Bay!
4. Most important - the sensor and this camera is currently ranked 11th in *THE WORLD* here: http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/Camera-Sensor/Sensor-rankings
5. Numbers 10 and 12 world ranked are $2,000 and $3,0000.... ; 0
6. For $699 plus $50 for a PRIME f1.7 Minolta 50mm lens on E-Bay you are shooting HOT. Hotter than your neighbor's $4,000 Nikon Kit made in.....China.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|May 14, 2011|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%